Monday, April 14, 2008

Community Project

For my community project, I am considering having a "scary movie night" for the Norton Animal Shelter. Mr. Barth approached me about starting an Animal Rights Club and I thought this could easily tie into my project. Since my concept is horror, I want to "help fight the horrors abused animals face." I am hoping to have the movie night at NHS and have a $1 entrance fee. We could watch Disturbia because it is PG-13 and it is a really popular movie. The money from the movie night would be donated to the Norton animal shelter.

2 comments:

BRIDGET:) said...

sam this is a good idea. i like how you are donating money. maybe before you show the movie, you could show a slide or short clip about abused animals and how they need help, so people know that they are donating to a good cause. good idea, though, i really like it!

Keiko said...

Sam, this sounds like a really good idea and I like what Bridget suggested about the slide or clip. Either way, I think this will come out really successful.